Saturday, April 13, 2013

Super Winged Skull Saturday

Angel Salavec is to blame for this almost overwhelming load of wonderful winged skulls. She apologized for sending so many, and it's not often that we post this many pics in one day, but I couldn't help but share the entire flock of cranial creations. These handmade paper mache and plaster cast wall skullptures are all so different yet the same.


Believe it or not, there are even more skulls to check out in Angel's Etsy store.  Even throughout a common theme she manages to create vastly unique characters.  The variety was demanding of display so I had to share them all with all of you.  Thanks for spreading your wings, Angel!

3 comments:

bugs said...

Wow! I can see why you had to post them all. She is an incredible artist. I would love to own one of her art peices.

Jess said...

Amazing! They are all so unique and beautiful. What a creative soul. I wish I could decorate my entire home with them.

Unknown said...

Thank you bugs and Jess for your kind words. And thank you Skull-a-Day for featuring my skullptures on your magnificent blog.